Before you Apply for ArtWalk @ Liberty Station
August 8 & 9, 2020
ARTIST APPLICATIONS FOR ARTWALK @ LIBERTY STATION ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON ZAPP.
Open to visual artists, ArtWalk @ Liberty Station is a two-day juried exhibition and sale of original fine art. Space is limited, so apply early. Artists may apply until spaces are filled. Apply now for guaranteed inclusion in printed materials and on the website.
Location selection for this event is determined by ArtWalk @ Liberty Station management. EVERY artist at this festival will have a corner booth based on a layout of 4 tents clustered together throughout the footprint. The ArtWalk staff will select your location, however if you have a special request such as “north facing”, please indicate this on your application.
There is not a featured artists program for this event. However, there will be a festival apparel item for the event featuring art by a selected ArtWalk artist.
Applications cannot be processed without completed application form, payment and images.
If you have any questions, please contact ArtWalk.
PACKAGES AND FEES FOR INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS AND ARTIST GROUPS
The Individual Artist Package includes:
1. The opportunity for an artist to show and sell work directly to the public. Each artist will be assigned to a tented space provided by ArtWalk. Hanging materials, walls, displays, etc. must be furnished by the artist. Electricity is not available at this event.
Note: Two individual artists may not share one tent.
Tent Size options:
- 10 X 10 – $499
- 10 X 20 – $940
- 10 X 30 – $1400
- 20 x 20 – $1870
- ArtWalk poster for artists with permanent studio
- Artist name and tent number at location
4. An Individual ArtWalk @ Liberty Station web page (prior to the event) to include:
- Individual artist name
- Five full-color images of artist’s work
- Artist biography and/or artist statement
- Contact information
- Link to your personal e-mail address and web site
5. One complimentary event t-shirt (one t-shirt per tent included in individual or group application)
The Group Artist Packages include:
1. The opportunity for a group to show and sell work directly to the public. Group participation is limited to established, permanent artist groups, there will be no exceptions. Groups will be assigned to a 10′ x 20′ tented canopy or larger provided by ArtWalk based on group size (see below for specifics). Hanging materials, walls, displays, etc. must be furnished by the artist. Electricity is not available at this event.
Up to 6 artists may select a minimum space of:
10’ x 20’ tent OR 200 square feet — $940
Up to 10 artists may select a minimum space of:
10’ x 30’ tent OR 300 square feet — $1400
More than 10 artists may select:
20’ x 20’ tent OR 400 square feet — $1870
3. Signage at artist’s location includes:
- Group name and tent number at location
- ArtWalk @ Liberty Station poster for groups with permanent studios
4. A Group ArtWalk @ Liberty Station Web Page (prior to the event) to include:
- Group name
- Images of group’s work (6 images for a 10’ x 20’, 10 images for a 10’ x 30’, 15 images maximum for a 20’ x 20’.)
- Group biography and/or statement
- Group contact information
- Link to group e-mail address and Web site
5. One complimentary event apparel item (one item per tent included in individual or group application)