Before you Apply for ArtWalk @ Liberty Station
November 7 & 8, 2020
Open to visual artists, ArtWalk @ Liberty Station is a two-day juried exhibition and sale of original fine art. Space is limited, so apply early. Artists may apply until spaces are filled. Apply now for guaranteed inclusion in printed materials and on the website. For this show, and this show only, we are taking applications in our “old” system rather than on Zapp. Click here to apply.
Location selection for this event is determined by ArtWalk @ Liberty Station management. The ArtWalk staff will select your location, however if you have a special request such as “north facing”, please indicate this on your application.
Applications cannot be processed without completed online, payment and images.
If you have any questions, please contact ArtWalk.
PACKAGES AND FEES FOR INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS AND ARTIST GROUPS
The Individual Artist Package includes:
1. The opportunity for an artist to show and sell work directly to the public. Each artist will be assigned to a space provided by ArtWalk. New in 2020 and beyond. We encourage artists to bring their own white, high quality tent and appropriate weights. Hanging materials, walls, displays, etc. must be furnished by the artist. Electricity is not available at this event.
If you need to rent a tent, we will make rentals available @ $150 per 10 x 10 space.
Note: Two individual artists may not share one tent.
Tent Size options:
- 10 X 10 – $525
- 10 X 20 – $1000
- 10 X 30 – $1500
- 20 x 20 – $2000
- ArtWalk poster for artists upon request
- Artist name and tent number at location
4. A presence on the ArtWalk @ Liberty Station web page (prior to the event) to include:
- Individual artist name
- One full-color images of artist’s work
- Link to artist website
The Group Artist Packages include:
1. The opportunity for a group to show and sell work directly to the public. Group participation is limited to established, permanent artist groups, there will be no exceptions. Groups will be assigned to a 10′ x 20′ tented space based on group size (see below for specifics). Hanging materials, walls, displays, etc. must be furnished by the artist. Electricity is not available at this event.
Up to 6 artists may select a minimum space of:
10’ x 20’ area OR 200 square feet — $1000
Up to 10 artists may select a minimum space of:
10’ x 30’ tarea OR 300 square feet — $1500
More than 10 artists may select:
20’ x 20’ area OR 400 square feet — $2000
3. Signage at artist’s location includes:
- Group name and tent number at location
- ArtWalk @ Liberty Station poster
4. A Group ArtWalk @ Liberty Station Web Page (prior to the event) to include:
- Group name
- One image to represent entire group
- Link to group e-mail address and Web site
5. One complimentary event apparel item (one item per tent included in individual or group application)