Event Detail Questions
What is ArtWalk Carlsbad?
ArtWalk Carlsbad is a premier art festival in San Diego, set to celebrate its third year in 2022! Produced by the same team that brings you Mission Federal ArtWalk and ArtWalk @ Liberty Station, ArtWalk Carlsbad will take place at Armada Drive.
When is the next ArtWalk Carlsbad?
The third annual ArtWalk Carlsbad will take place on September 24 & 25, 2022. Event hours are 11AM to 6PM on Saturday and 10AM to 5PM on Sunday.
Where is ArtWalk Carlsbad?
ArtWalk Carlsbad will take place at Armada Drive, above the flower fields, with a scenic vista of the ocean below.
Is ArtWalk Carlsbad juried?
Yes, ArtWalk Carlsbad is a juried event. This is why ArtWalk requires that artists supply images of artwork along with their application. The ArtWalk Carlsbad selection committee reviews artwork based on specific artistic criteria and strives to ensure that visitors have access to the best fine art experience possible.
When can I apply for ArtWalk Carlsbad 2022?
The ArtWalk Carlsbad application will open through Zapplication.org during the first quarter of 2022. Artists may continue to apply until all tent spaces are sold. It is best to apply as early as possible. Click on the Zapp button below:
What do I get for my registration fee?
Artists receive the following:
1. The opportunity for an artist to show and sell work directly to the public. Artist must bring their own white, professional display tent. Artists may pay an additional $200 for an ArtWalk provided 10×10 festival style tent. Please select this option on the application.
2. Artist Package (see below)
3. A personal web page in our artist gallery online, including an image linked to your website.
4. Name and tent number in event map
5. A small sign on each tent with artist’s name and tent number.
6. Opportunity to submit news items for ArtWalk’s monthly electronic newsletter.
What is included in the Artist Package?
Your Artist Package includes the event map and artist name badge.
When will I receive my map?
Artist Packages will be available when you arrive to set up. Your map will be included in these materials. You will receive an email indicating your location at the event about 1 month prior to the event.
Will I get exposure through other ArtWalk projects?
There are many opportunities through local media or sponsors to bring your work to the public. If you are interested, contact our office for more details on current projects.